Attitude Changes Everything!Every day we pick the attitude we will go at life with. Sam often refers to this as picking the driver of your bus. Which attitude do you want driving your bus for your life and your organization? The bus being our skills, education, experience and objectives. If the wrong attitude is driving our bus, we will not achieve our full potential or give our best.
In this side-splitting humorous program Sam shares his seven attitude lessons that will transform your organization:
- How to detox any negative or disruptive thinking that keeps us from being our best.
- The fastest way to reduce stress and get your attitude on a positive track.
- How to increase your leadership factor. Leadership is not a position; it is our attitude mixed with positive efforts.
- How to inject more positivity into your organization’s culture and atmosphere. The atmosphere you create determines your culture, product, service and reputation.
- Realistic ideas that work on dealing with things that drain our attitude battery. Attitude drainers include the stresses of unexpected changes, challenges, growth, regulations, restructure, technologies and whatever else you can think of.
- How to deal with negative situations and people in a faster, friendly and more effective way.
- How to raise the roof of excellence, quality, purpose and engagement with one simple attitude.